Professional Development Seminar
Meeting Facilitation (P.M.)Agenda
|7:45 - 8:15
8:15 - 8:30
Graphic Facilitation (NOT included with "PM ONLY" registration)
12:00 - 12:45
Lunch (included with
Full Day registration option ONLY)
|12:45 - 4:15
By the end of the session, participants will have:
- Stepped back and refreshed our understanding of Facilitation - purpose, roles, skills, methods
- Learned a very useful model for assessing, preparing for and leading group process opportunities.
- Practiced using tools and techniques which will immediately bring results
- Have fun learning from others, sharing best practices.
About the Presenter: Joan McIntosh
Joan is an Organization Development consultant and coach with over 30 years of expertise in designing, developing and delivering productive team and leadership experiences using visual language techniques. She is a Senior Associate with The Grove Consultants International, the world leader in the use of visual tools and processes. For many years, Joan has taught the fundamentals of graphic facilitation for The Grove and in working with companies such as Medtronic, 3M, National Semiconductor, Hewlett Packard, CaringBridge and many others. A more complete view of Joan’s experience can be found at http://www.joanmcintosh.com.
Option 1: Your investment includes this one half-day seminar, materials, and a copy of Visual Leaders: New tools for Visioning, Management and Organization Change.
- $125 for ASTD Members (Current Active Membership in National ASTD or any chapter)
- $140 for Non-members
Option 2: Your investment includes both Graphic Facilitation and Meeting Facilitation sessions, lunch, materials, and a copy of Visual Leaders: New tools for Visioning, Management and Organization Change. To receive the Full Day discounted rate, register for the Full Day option on the Graphic Facilitation (A.M.) Event.
- $190 (total payment) for ASTD Members (Current Active Membership in National ASTD or any chapter)
- $205 (total payment) for Non-members
*To request one invoice for multiple registrations, email Melanie Hoffner, VP Technology. A 10% corporate group discount is available for companies with 5 or more attending.
When you register online, you can pay using PayPal or send a check to:
ASTD Hawkeye Chapter
PO Box 10847
Cedar Rapids, IA 52410-0847
You may also bring a check to the event.
NOTE: We are unable to provide a refund if you are not able to attend the event.
Questions? Contact Marcie Van Note, VP Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-270-2004.